Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Here's another monthly page that I'm only just getting around to doing! This one's for March. Ooopps!


My March family portrait was taken on a Sundary afternoon after church and was filled with many different colours, so I had to choose some fun papers to match.


I ended up using Echo Park's new Victoria Gardens collection because they just worked perfectly to reflect the grey and green and pink in my photo. I have to admit - I never would have thought of that colour combo for myself! Works even better with some yellow highlights too :-)


Not only will this album tell the visual story of how our family has grown and changed over the months but I'm also using this opportunity to show little snippets into our life. I'm not necessarily journaling about what we did each month, but more about who we are.


So here I journalled about our weekly ritual of going to church every Sunday. For us it's more than just tradition, it's a chance to celebrate our relationship with a living God with the people whom we share a special bond. It's our second family, a place we feel equally at home in, and a place we're missing dearly at the moment as we spend this 6 months in the country. However, we are back again this weekend to get Moodles dedicated. Can't wait!

2 comments

  1. Beautiful page! And I love tht song too.....now I'll be singing it ALL DAY :) Funny, we all have these kinds of "traditions" that are part pof our everyday lives but I don't think most people ever think about scrapping them....scrapping the everyday things in the long run will mean so much more to the generations who look back and reflect upon our pages. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page - love the meaning behind it and what your Sundays mean to you. It will be a great album for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails