Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sweet Spring

It was a beautiful spring day here today. How about for you?


The town we're currently living in seems to have an abundance of cherry trees! Everywhere I look I see cherry blossoms, I see them scatter their petals in the soft breeze, and smell their delicate fragrance.


Yes I do get a little sentimental about cherry blossoms :-) It's because it reminds me of afternoons as a child at my Grandmother's house. Playing in her garden, young and innocent and free.


So I scrapped the memory :-) I really must do more of this sort of thing. It's like passing down an inheritance to my children. I used up the last scraps of my very first Studio Calico kit 'Partly Sunny'.... it seemed appropriate. And finally I can call myself a kit-killer!! I've only been subscribing for the last 16 months!


I just had to mix in a little Pink Paislee and some yummy woodgrain Hambly that I've been hoarding :-) And splash some paint around of course. I love Spring scrapping!!!

4 comments

  1. Beautiful layout, and I appreciate the story/memory you shared! Do you keep all your scraps or is there a certain size limit before you will toss them? How do you organize all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love cherry blossoms Nati! Your page is so beautiful...so many fabulous little details!!! Love the memory behind your page too.

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always know where to come for some deliciously pretty scrapping from the heart!!! As always, your LO is just gorgeous Nat, plenty of fab little details to draw me in! LOVE it! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails