Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Soaring

Sorry for the blogging silence, but this scrappy doctor has been looking after two sick kids and one sick Man. Whilst on holidays. On the farm.

Not much fun.


I've been finding some time to scrap, or at least to start some projects that are now just waiting for me to get back home and add my paint and mist and sewing. All the things that are difficult to take on holidays, but for me my pages aren't complete without them.


But I've got lots of 'older' pages I can share with you. For the last couple of months at Scrapz.biz our weekly challenges have been product focused. For example, I made this page when our weekly 'ingredient' was tape.


I've got bunches of this stuff in my stash let me assure you! So great for adding little splashes of colour and a bit of different texture. You can see all my layers of tape under my word stickers in the top right corner which made a great little embellishment cluster of a kind :-)


At first glance you might not have noticed that the red layers are all tape as well. Makes for a quick and easy  highlight, whilst sticking things in place at the same time! Win Win!


In fact, this page was for my "Fetch a Sketch" challenge, so I based my layout on this sketch I whipped up for the occasion. Over the next few days I want to share with you the pages I made for the flowers, chipboard, brads, paint, mist, twine and rubon challenges too. Stay tuned!

Supplies: 



1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails