Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Story of a Make and Take

Trying to do a little catching up around here. Sometimes I fall into the trap of thinking because I'm doing blog posts on other sites that I'm up-to-date with everything. And then I realise that none of it has made it on my own blog yet!


So here's a page that I made a few months ago for Scrap Friends which even has the start-to-finish video tutorial to go along with it.
 


As you can see, this is the page I made with the photos taken on the day I met Amy Tangerine. I've blogged about the event before (like here for example) and made more pages with her Sketchbook collection than I can count (like I've shared here and here) This page even includes the card we made on the day at her demonstration.


I say "so what if the photos taken were a bit blurry?" They're still totally scrapable! After all, this is about capturing real life. And speaking of real life, you're going to get a real insight into my indecisive imperfect scrapping style if you watch my video! When I started the camera rolling I had a vague idea of where I wanted my page to go, but after I reached that point the rest is all real.


You'll see why I'm someone who leaves my stickers on their clear backing until the very end.... because I can never decide where I want them to go. I move them around and try them out in different places. Then I try them back in the first place again. And so on, and so forth :-) And don't even get me started on how scared that StazOn Ink makes me!


But ultimately I'm glad how bright and cheery this page turned out, because that's exactly how these memories make me feel. 

PS. More catching up to come real soon. Including another video tutorial (which is actually already posted here if you can't wait!)
Photobucket

Supplies:

4 comments

  1. What an awesome layout and most certainly an even more amazing experience~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO Nat!! I watched your video over at ScrapFriends last week and it is awesome!! Your 'process' is nothing, I can shuffle stuff around for hours. I think if I ever did a video people would fall asleep waiting for me stick stuff down =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love your layout! IT's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout Natalie and WOW lucky you! Awesome stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails