Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Latest Studio Calico classes and special offers

I haven't done this in a while, shared the latest Studio Calico classes I mean, but this latest batch has me slightly palpitating with anticipation so I wanted to give you the low-down on what's on offer.


Inked | Design will be taught by Geralyn Sy who is a master at clean and classic pages. And I admit at first I saw the exclusive stamps that you can purchase separately and I was all like.... what? How would you use those? And then I caught the sneaks Geralyn posted on the forums and I totally got it! The class is only $10 and it just looks amazing.


Now you know there's always a special offer that goes with each class, and it's usually only for a limited time. For Inked the offer is the chance to score any of the inks in the shop for 20% off. That includes the new Color Theory colours, the super-new pigment ink Color Theory inks, and the very popular Hero Arts ombre ink pads!

The next classes are Christmas ones, and there's no other season I love to craft more than Christmas so I'm rather excited by these too!


Wrapped will be taught by Amanda Rydell and her team which is perfect because she's just got the most stylish design aesthetic around. This class is slightly more pricey at $24 but does come with this free kit, and free postage no matter where you live.


And your offer here is to save 40% on the Color Theory paints! These work well with the silk screens which you can buy as one of the class supplies for Wrapped.

And just because we all have about a million cards to make at Christmas time, there's a class for that too! 


Lisa Spangler is teaching Cardmaking | Christmas and New Years and I just love her funky colourful style. It's totally me! This class is only $10 as well so it saves you money to go spending on all the new Christmas products in the store. I'm such a sucker for that!

Check out all the classes that are on offer here, and maybe I'll see you in the classroom?
xx


Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails