Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember!

I'm so excited to have been asked to contribute to the STAMPtember celebrations at Simon Says Stamp!


As part of the Neat and Tangled team I was sent the exclusive stamp set the two companies have released in collaboration. It's called 'Hello Pumpkin' and it is SUPER cute!! There are matching dies for this as well in case you don't like the fussy cutting involved ;-)
 
And here's what I've made with it...


I tried to work in as many of the stamps as I could (without going too crazy!) and I ended up with this story-book like scene. It was crying out to be watercoloured so that was the direction I took it.


Just as I was contemplating the fact I very rarely ever make one-layer cards (since I still don't consider myself a stamper and colourer) I decided that I really couldn't resist adding a touch of dimension, and those wood veneer arrows gained a place in the design ;-)


Something else that I really love about this set is that all proceeds from it's sale will be donated to support the medical bills that Danielle's father (Danielle is the founder of Neat and Tangled) is facing during his health battle. You can find more info about that on their GoFundMe page.

You can find this exclusive stamp set and dies at Simon Says Stamp! now. Remember, these are limited edition so once they're sold out they're gone forever.

And if you love this, you might also be interested in the new release products from Neat and Tangled. Some of the sets include the same characters you see here - that bear and mouse - in different scenarios. So cute!! Find them HERE.

2 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails