Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Scrapping from the Big Screen

I'm so excited to announce that I am now officially designing for From Screen 2 Scrap! I've been taking part in this challenge blog for the past few months now, as well as the ARTastic challenge blog who are both run by the same wonderful and lovely Shazza.
In fact, it's really on the encouragement and urging of Shazza that I even started my blog in the first place. When I scored my very first win in a challenge blog (ARTastic) part of my prize was the blinkie you can see down there on the right hand side. Now that's great, but I didn't have any use for it at the time. But when Shazza emailed it to me she commented that it would be great if I did have a blog. It still took me a little longer than that to decide to go ahead and do it, but when I did, who should become my very first follower, but Shazza!
So when she asked me if I would join their Design Team at From Screen 2 Scrap all I could say was yes, yes, YES! I feel as though I can repay her in some small way, and I was so very flattered. My term officially begins next month, but that shouldn't stop anyone from going over and checking out this month's challenge.

For February your challenge is to take your inspiration from the movie poster for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and include a skull (or 2!) in your design. Feel free to create a layout, or any other project that tickles your fancy.



And to score yourself bonus points, you have the option of including some extras.
*Movie Diva Demand* For extra
3 bonus points (in total).......
1 x sword = 1pt,
1 x parrot = 1pt, 1 x pirate ship = 1pt
(This is optional, you don't have to do this but it does give you the extra bonus points!)
So go over and check it out you won't be disappointed. The Design Team layouts have already been posted to inspire you, now all you have to do is put your creative thinking caps on, and get your hands dirty!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails