Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Collect Friends and Happy Memories

Yesterday it was officially revealed on the Jenni Bowlin blog (although the secret had been out for quite some time on the forum) that little ol' me was the Guest Designer for the month. And at the same time the March gallery update was revealed.


This was the first project I made when I received my kit, and it's the strangest thing to me to see it posted under this banner in the gallery!


I don't know about you, but if you've ever been a Guest for someone or been asked to create for something in particular there always a bit of pressure to live up to expectations don't you think? And so this first layout took me a while longer than usual as I deliberated over colour and placement and embellishments.


Lucky for me, the new Magpie collection from Jenni Bowlin is perfectly suited to my style. I love the soft colours and the modern vintage feel to it all. So it was easy to make this layout with only the Main Kit plus Buttons (which is this months challenge). And once I got this first layout out of the way I was able to relax into the rest of my projects so much easier.


I took this pretty little photo at a friends engagement party. We're really good friends but we don't see a lot of each other which is unfortunate. This layout was all about me reflecting on our friendship and some of the moments we've shared together.


I'll be sharing more of what I've created with my Jenni Bowlin goodies over the course of the month (or more! Because I seriously hit some kind of scrapping record for me when I whipped up 5 layouts and a mini-album in only 48 hours!!) But you can check it all out now in the JBS gallery, and see what all the other hugely talented Design Team girls have done. Or show me some love on the JBS blog where I share my favourite photo and my Scrap Space amongst other things :-)

Supplies:

InLinkz.com

Calvinball Points: 3
Calvinblog Points: 0.5
Total to date: 17

1 comments

  1. BIG congrats on the guest spot Nati :) your page looks fabulous!! can't believe you were able to whip up so many in just 48hrs... it would have taken me that long just to choose the papers and photos LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails