Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

And the winner is....

Happy Good Friday everyone!

And especially a very happy Friday to.....
SVETLANA
who is the lucky winner of my RAK from the Once Upon a Sketch Birthday bloghop celebrations.

Here's how I chose..


Boring, I know. But I've got two sick girls here at the moment and they weren't up to helping me pick a winner in my usual way.

Sventlana, if you can email me your postal address I'll try and get your prize in the mail as soon as I can. My email is in the right sidebar there. You've got one week to contact me ;-)

As for the rest of you, stay tuned for all that backlog of projects I've got to share. Coming up soon :-)

5 comments

  1. congratulations Svetlana :D Thank you for an awesome blog hop and all the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats and happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my!Oh, my!Oh, my!Oh, my!
    Thank yooooooooooouuuuu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails