Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Sweethearts

Another layout I did for my Guest DT at Jenni Bowlin Studios.
The way I worked with the kits sent to me was to systematically work through the challenges I "had" to do, then the projects highlighting the products I wanted to show off, then this one came last.


I call it my 'patchwork' layout because I just threw together all the left over scraps, arranging the larger ones to become my base, and layering up some more behind my photo.


And because I hadn't yet touched the selection of Dear Lizzy chipboard embellishments I was given all of them ended up here! I love the softness and the almost monochrome look to this layout. And I love the story behind this too.


The journaling is a conversation between me and Munchy. I said to her "there's nothing better than a hug from you" and she answered "yes there is...... a great big SQUEEZY hug!". Next I said "and there's nothing better than a kiss from you" and she answered "yes there is.... a great big SLOPPY kiss.. and a LICK!!"

Love the look on Moodles face in this picture 'cos I think it mimics my own when I got this answer!


Supplies:

1 comments

  1. Sweet...but yuck!!!! No, no - not the LO, the KISSY stuff:):):) LOVE the LO...love the softness of it:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails