Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Matters

Oh yes.... I've still got a couple more late Monthly Layouts from last year that I haven't caught up on yet. In fact, maybe that's what I should do on my Public Holiday tomorrow... finish these off. Now there's a thought!


So I did this one for September. Managed to incorporate another drawing Munchy did of our family at around about the same time. I'm a little bit worried. I think that's me with the laser eyes there. Hhhhmmmm.


I'm using up lots of Studio Calico goodies here. I've got way too much more where that came from and I want to work though some of my older stash. I am still just loving those wooden vaneer houses, and cant' wait to get my hands on all the new shapes they put out at CHA.


And just because I've got soooo much of Munchy's art sitting around waiting to make it's way onto layouts, I not only managed to incorporate some of the little pictures behind my tags, but I turned it into a little book here and wrote all my journaling on the tiny pages.


Alright.. well now that I've got a plan for tomorrow I better get to bed. Night all :-)

4 comments

  1. FABULOUS idea for tags! Really great....& those li'l homes are pretty neat,too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO. I really like the way you use your daughter's art. The journal mini-book is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make such beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails