Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Story of a Precious Baby Girl

It's almost turning into a card blog here lately isn't it? LOL! I go through stages with making cards it seems. The main reason is that right now my stash is low so I need to replenish ;-)


And what better way to get you motivated than the current challenge at Flourish With a Bling? This month it happens to be a sketch challenge. Although you don't actually have to make a card - some of the other DT girls have just as easily interpreted it into a layout.


The only other requirement for the challenge apart from following the sketch is to include some FWAB products into your creation. For mine I chose to use one of the new luxurious Elise flourishes - the two flowers that come with the bling formed the embellishments you see in the sketch.


And the 'left-over' part of the flourish I ended up putting inside the card for an extra bit of indulgence. After all - this is card I was giving to one of my best friends who just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. If that's not an excuse for product pampering then I don't know what is?!


It would be great to see you guys giving this challenge a go. The prize on offer is a fabulous bunch of bling. All the details can be found on the FWAB blog here. Good luck!


2 comments

  1. I love your card! It's really pretty! Love the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is just geaorgous!!!!! love it :)
    bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails