Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Best Bit

I feel really proud of myself that I managed to pull out an old Studio Calico kit (Continental - my least favourite since I've been a subscriber) and make another layout with it.


These days it just feels good to be able to use my stash instead of hoarding it. Gone are the days when I used to think "I should save that for something special". Now I'm all for using as much product as possible it requires without holding back. I think that's mainly due to the fact that I keep buying at a rate that exceeds my current scrapping ability and so it lessens my guilt and I feel satisfied when I reach the bottom of a pile of product.


That's why I've used lots and lots of the Girl's Paperie On Holiday embellishments, because lets face it, I've got a whole packet - that's 90 pieces..... so throwing 10 onto this layout still hardly makes a dent!


This layout is really just about capturing one of those day to day moments. If you can read that journaling in the photo above it really says it all (click on the photo to enlarge it)

Don't forget to enter the giveaway on my last post. 

4 comments

  1. Kudos to use for using up your older stash and for not hoarding! I really enjoy the placement of your embellishments on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great travel page. I love the stamp and the camera details. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun memory to capture! And now I am let in on the secret of how you use all your goodies! HA! :)
    Hope you celebrated properly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Natalie! I've got 3 barely touched kits on my desk now and the guilt it overwhelming. Continental was actually the last kit I really liked. I've been struggling with the last few. As usual your page is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails