Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweetest Day

Just trying to finish my Year in the Chair album before the end of the year!
I posted my October layouts here and here, but had skipped ahead without realising that I hadn't done my September layouts!


I am using the stunning Sweetness collection by Pink Paislee for these two layouts. In all honesty I truly love these papers, but they are a little hard to work with.


I was quite happy with how this first one turned out though. Lots of colour and a little texture too!


And the helpful addition of some new Martha Stewart punches!
Firstly, it's that corner punch you see above (I got the set, but haven't used the border punch yet)


This page I had a little more trouble with, but it's still alright I think.
Hey, at least it's another page finished :-)


And how cute is that Love Dove punch from Martha Stewart that I used all over this page?


I've also used the Flip Notes from the same collection, and some Maya Road doily transparencies too. 
Just my November layouts to go and then I'm finished (I started in December when Moodles was one month old, so the November layout is at her 1st birthday and hence why it's finishing then rather than December).

1 comments

  1. These are beautiful - I would definitely have trouble with these papers. They seem very 'complicated' but they sure are pretty! You have mastered the mix of patterns, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails