Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love will find the way

Whilst cleaning and packing the old house before we moved back in August I came across some old photos from my high-school days. Included was this photo which I finally scrapped yesterday, taken in 1999.


Although the photo itself isn't very good quality (it was 12 years ago after all), the amazing thing about this photo is that it has captured my husband and me in the same shot. This was 3 years before we started dating, and has to be the first photo of us together.

 
Of course, we had no idea at the time that we would end up married 5 years later! And I was only 16 at the time, so getting married was the last thing on my mind :-)


If you're wondering why this layout is relatively plain for me then you're probably right! (Although there are a lot more textural details that aren't coming across very well in these photos). I did it with a couple of challenges in mind.
White With 1 challenges you to use white cardstock + navy or royal blue + banners. Mission accomplished!


And I found a new challenge blog 'Bird is the Word' which has issued it's vey first challenge. It's a simple one, just use the word 'believe' in your title. This sounds like it's going to become a great and very popular blog to follow. I've signed up anyway!

4 comments

  1. Just gorgeous Natalie! Love the border punching! Thanks for playing along with our very first challenge at Bird is the Word!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie this is just awesome. The banner looks so good and the colours compliment each other really well. WOW though! What a story. It was nice to read. Love the handwritten journaling. It is very meaningful. Thanks so very much for finding Bird Is The Word and joining us this month. Its much appreciated and I cant wait to see more of your entries there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Natalie.. love your banner and all the little details!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails