Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get Sketchy

Cosmo Cricket are getting their sketch on with a quick and simple one from Gudrun Loennecken.  It looks like this:


I quickly whipped up a little scrapiness last night. Can you believe I'm still using up the products in my November kit from Kreatorville Kraft?!! This kit is still currently ranked as my favourite one from them, despite having some other fantastic editions. Maybe it's just sentimental (my first kit from Keandra). Maybe it was the abundance of delicious Cosmo Cricket Earth Love products. Maybe it was the woodgrain dymo tape. I don't know. All I know is this layout calls me officially done with the November kit and I'm quite sad about it :(


Are you able to tell how I tried to make the 'y' into the stem of a flower? And are you able to tell that I changed the colour of those corrugated kraft alphas about 4 times before I settled on this colour?!!


The journalling reads
You really wanted to learn how to whistle, but it's not something we could easily teach you..... so you just taught yourself!! You were so proud.

5 comments

  1. Y for the flower stem!! Clever :-) Love it! And such a cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. the colors, the papers, everything about this is grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO Natalie. It's exciting for me to see what you do with Keandra's kits, you're totally rocking them!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails