Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cards anyone?

I have to admit, I don't like making cards very much anymore. I'm not sure why. When I first started scrapping I actually started off mainly doing cards. My first magazine subscription (ever) was to a card-making magazine. And yet now, I find it really difficult to do them. You would think it would be an obvious transition between layouts and cards. They are very similar in their essence. Can anybody explain this to me?

So sometimes I have to force myself to do these things.



I actually took my inspiration from how I wrapped my Christmas presents. I was meaning to take a photo to show you but didn't get around to it in the craziness of it all.

I thought it was a little bit cute. Not sure of it's purpose. I guess a "together" card could be for Valentines, or a wedding, or an anniversary. Hhhmmmm......

2 comments

  1. I find it really hard to make cards too! But yours turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails