Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Feeling Sharky

More wildlife petting photos to scrap!! This time it's all about feeding the sharks whilst we were on our aquarium tour on holidays recently.


The girls were able to pick up and pat these cute little baby shark, which I thought they may be a little afraid of, even though they were tiny - but they both just loved it.


In fact, if you look closely at the photo of Moodles, she has her little tongue out like she wants to give it a little kiss and a lick (which is a bit of a running joke in our family)!!


I made this little paper quilt pattern at the bottom here because it kinda reminds me of shark teeth don't you think?


Now forgive me but I do have a few more holiday snaps that have made their way onto layouts that I am yet to post, so that's coming up soon. But I do also have some Christmas pages for a couple of upcoming challenges that I am excited about sharing with you..... I just love Christmas time, so it's about to get a little festive around here :-)

6 comments

  1. Another gorgeous, gorgeous LO! I must ask, your titles, are they generally a combination of bought and handmade alphas/phrases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout...love the details!!!
    Thanks for lovely comment in my blog!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Natalie i loved being here and get to know your blog - so many beautiful works of art! hugs and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous page Nati! How fun that they got to experience that!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool photos and a fabulous page!!
    I love Christmas too and look forward to your festive pages :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails