Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Little Word

Have you played along at Once Upon a Sketch before? Because this is a new year, filled with new and exciting challenges, and more and more fabulous prizes.


And we couldn't have picked a more fitting challenge for January. The journaling criteria is to write about something you're looking forward to in 2012. Goals or resolutions? Achievements? New beginnings? Fresh adventures? Alternatively you're free to write about why you're glad 2011 is over.


 And don't forget to combine it with this lovely sketch designed by my friend Nadia Cannizzo.


I took this opportunity to scrap a page about my One Little Word for 2012. My word "Embrace" is all about making the most of the opportunities that are coming my way this year. I took my journaling almost word for word from this blog post. That made it real easy :-)


And because my journaling ran long I ended up finishing it off on my photo.. which I quite like the look of actually! Happy mistakes!


And I dug into my stash of Imaginarium Designs chipboard for all these fabulous embellishments and titles. Lots of paint and glitter (some of my favourite things) to finish it off. I'm loving these dark and vibrant colours which is a bit of a change for me... but I'm rolling with it....

Supplies used:
InLinkz.com

Now what about those prizes I was talking about? For a start, you could win your own ginormous stash of chipboard from these wonderful people....

 

And then there's two whole paper collections from Feature Art..


Whilst the winner will recieve 60 days access to the classes at Miss Art's Papercrafting School. How exciting is that?! I see one of my fellow Aussies has a class coming up soon.. so you don't want to miss out of your chance at that!


Check out all the details about how to play along at Once Upon a Sketch.

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails