Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

What a Crazy Bunch

I'm trying real hard to finish a bunch of pages for my 2011 family album. With good intentions of getting a family portrait taken every month I failed on a few occasions, and when that happened I checked back through all the photos I had taken that month and tried to find something that had at least most of us in it.


Unfortunately for the month of August it seems we barely took any photos at all, and this crazy selfie of The Man with Munchy and Moodles was the best I could get. Slim pickings as you can see!!


So with a crazy photo to scrap, the layout definitely called out for some crazy scrapping. Layers and layers of paper and packaging. Lots of gesso and paint splatters, and about half a packet of brads (all from my Handmade Studio Calico kit and add-on).


I think I am falling in love with this messy style of scrapping for the time-being. Watch for more pages like this coming your way!


Plus I've still got more family portraits to scrap from 2011. I better get going on them hey?

2 comments

  1. Love your crazy LO of your family Natalie it is such a happy photo and a brilliant LO. Love the hearts and all the journalling. Thank you for your bloggy visits in 2011. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool page Nati! Love everything about it!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails