Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Video Inspiration

Can't believe I actually forgot to post this here!
After the (?success) of my first video tutorial on how to include your children's artwork into your scrapping I decided to give it another go.


So here's the second installment. It's basically the making of the layout you see above, with a focus on how to bind, attach and close a booklet to include on your page.



Munchy recently went on her first school excursion to the zoo. Amongst the many projects that she bought home about this event was a booklet full of cute drawings of zoo animals. Way too special to simply throw away, but I'm really not sure I want to store piles of her school work either. So my solution was to include it into one of my pages. 



And because it's part of my scrapbooking I still wanted to have plenty of my favourite products on the page as well. So there's a lovely mixture of Crate Paper and ICC papers, my favourite FWAB Jasmine Laser Flourish which fit perfectly inside the heart, and other bits and bobs that you'll just have to watch the video to find out about :-)


I hope you enjoy the video because I've got another one in the making as we speak :-)
PS. Heeee.....hee! Do you love her drawing of a lion as much as I do!!


Supplies:

1 comments

  1. Lovely work Natalie - very Shimelle if you don't mind me saying (and that can only be a very good thing LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails