Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tim's December Tag

Back in the day when Tim Holtz did his 12 Tags of Christmas it became one of the highlights of the season. Bethany and I would sit down each night and read through the tutorial and figure out how we were going to tackle the tag. You can see previous years attempts at them here (2009, 2010 and 2011) which is always an interesting trip down memory lane.


But as you already know, the last couple of years has seen Tim doing monthly tags rather than all at once at Christmas time. I have to admit, I've been really slack at playing along. But when the December tag popped up in my newsfeed I had a sudden flash of inspiration and once again Bethany and I sat down to make this one together. Just like old times ;-)


We prefer to work with the supplies already on hand, and readily substitute ingredients and techniques to suit ourselves. So you'll see this tag looks nothing like Tim's, but I'm ok with that! I had so much fun creating this. Might need to go back and revisit some of those old tutorials hey?

Photobucket
Supplies:

2 comments

  1. Hmmmnnnn...I Spy a Deer. Surprise. Not!!! Looks fabulous - that blue is delish behind it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I remember the days, too. So much fun, great tutorials, I just think Tim does Christmas best. Love that you use what you have and your tag is very cheerful--the bits on the horn...my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails