Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Jot Magazine October Mood Board

 

We're celebrating Spring at Jot Magazine with the release of another fabulously bright and sunshiney Mood Board Challenge designed by our Jot Girl Raquel Bowman. Here's what it looks like...


The way I usually approach my projects for these mood boards is to find an old kit or a collection that has similar colours in it and then start gathering a little pile of supplies. I usually end up with way more things that I'll ever be able to use on one project, but it sure is fun trying to fit as many of them in as possible!


Somewhere along the line I'll find something that can act as a centrepiece for my card - on this occasion I found two pieces - that Studio Calico wood veneer floral arrangement, as well as the Dear Lizzy butterfly. And from there I start to build up a background behind it, making sure to try and represent all the major colours from the Mood Board in varying proportions.


Now you know why my cards always end up with so many layers!


Will you join in with us this month over at Jot Magazine? You can find all the details on the challenge right HERE!

Photobucket

1 comments

  1. I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.


    Best Mcx Tips Provider

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails