Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Studio Calico Sonnet Sneaks


This month I've changed hats again slightly as I create for Studio Calico with their soon-to-be-released Cardmaker Stamps that are coming on November 1st. I can't show you the full projects just yet, but I sure can share some sneaks! ;-)


There are 3 different 4x6" stamp sets coming in November and I have been lucky to be playing with each of them. Trust me when I say you are just going to love them and will instantly think of a thousand different ways you could use them.


Take this Thistle set for example. It's my favourite for the month! It's full of leaves and greenery and sprigs and thistles (of course!) which could so easily be used for so many occasions. For those wanting Fall-themed products then this could be exactly what you're after! But I'm also thinking this will be great as we head into Christmas as well ;-)


And here's a little look at the way I've been using the Postage stamp set. I've been experimenting with something that's so completely foreign to my rainbow-loving heart and that's to keep it to a monotone colour scheme! Of course, the hint of gold really helps!


Here's what the Mood Board looks like this month. Of course, this is hinting at the different themes and colours and patterns etc scattered throughout the whole of the different kits. For example, that top right pic? That's a big hint in the direction of the 3rd stamp set that I haven't shared a sneak of yet!

But not too much longer to wait now anyway.
The Creative Team Sneak Gallery is up and running, and the Reveal is set for the 1st of November!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails