Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Um, yeah, I know it's May

But a quick share of the page I finally finished a couple of weeks ago that I haven't yet shared with you.

It's 2009; a year in review (of funny faces pulled by Munchy!!)


She went through a (long) stage of wanting to pull funny faces whenever the camera was on her. By the looks of this, it started in about July. I thought it would be good to pull all these photos together in one layout. Of course, I had to make them pretty small to be able to fit all 12 on one page, perhaps I should have made a double? I'm not very good at that! I added all the month labels in photoshop before I printed them out.


So I kept everything else to a minimum. I even covered the background paper in a quick coat of gesso to dull it down a little. It's all Studio Calico stuff, except the numbers which are Kaisercraft chipboard and the embellishments which are just generic sequinny pretty things.


It's good to see how much she has changed in the course of a year.

Oh and this one was yesterday. She was my "helper" while trying to do the tutorial I posted yesterday.


Yes, she really does love helping (and painting).

6 comments

  1. That is soooo precious!! She's adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!!! LOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is a fantastic scheme for a layout!!! I like it on the one page! its just perfect!!!

    such a sweet helper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your blog makes me want to get back into scrapbooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun to see all on one page! And, um, I'm still working on 2006! Crippled by chronological order sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to put them all together on one page, and it turned out great, I love it! You're constantly inspiring me, thank you so much!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails