Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Bird Project

I promised some pictures of the bird project, so here it is:


Yes, you have seen this before. This used to be the Easter Tree, but then I pulled all the leaves off and stuck birds on instead! It seemed fitting for the true Autumn weather we're currently experiencing. I left all the buds on, but now I'm not too sure about it looking at these pictures. Maybe I should paint them white at least? Hhhmmm.....


This was so simple that Munchy was able to help me with it. I just drew a bird and wing template and then traced it onto a bunch of different papers - mainly using up some scraps of Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love and Nutmeg papers. Cut them out, blinged their eyes and hung them up.


Et voila!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails