Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbook Day 2015

There's so much happening around the blogosphere tonight, just love the excitement that's poured out about our mutual love for all things memory keeping and papery. I've already done some blog hops and chats and created things. But right now I'm going to be here at Big Picture Classes.


There's a free classroom that just opened up where I'll be amongst some seriously talented women challenging you in different ways. Here's the project I created for my challenge - see if you can guess what it could be?!

 


You might need to go ahead and watch the video I've put together of how I created the card which will explain exactly how and what the challenge is!

      

And if you're thinking with all this crafting you're going to need some new supplies then check out the limited edition World Scrapbooking Day kit from BPC. Not only is it totally gorgeous (totally need that stamp!) but it ships FREE anywhere in the world! That's enough to make me push the 'purchase' button ;-)


 (there's also a very similar kit, with the same free shipping clause over at Studio Calico as well!)

So I hope you'll join me over in the Big Picture Classes classroom for some serious fun!
But in the meantime...
Happy Scrapping!

xx
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Hadn't watched one of your videos for ages.....REALLY nice hearing a 'live' voice! And man....you have some patience.....I so could not do that card! Loooved the bg too....looked real [groan now] SWEET!!!! And I looked at the kits..... & resisted. I've got way too much stuff here now. I'm so trying to be 'good' this year!!! Wish me luck, eh???!!! Hope you're having a lovely Sunday:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure where you were headed with all that cutting out at first but I loved the finished result. Such a great way to get texture to a stamped image. I will definitely give that technique a try.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails