Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some more super fantastic and jolly entries

It seems the end-of-the-month rush is happening and I've been receiving quite a few new entries into the Jolly June Yellow Challenge! I'm so stoked... check these out.......

A lovely soft and juicy card from Jen. Loving the cherries - they definitely remind me of summer!


This bright and funky layout from Judy. It's a brave woman who attempts the 6x12" I think! And this is awesome!


Another super-summery entry from Kelly. Hey - there's no reason why you can't enter more than once!


This dreamy and gentle (not to mention beautiful) card from Deb.


And this bold and fresh layout by Adrienne. I'm totally digging those misted clouds!


Great work everyone, and the best of luck to all who have entered so far.  There's still 4 more days left to get any last-minute entries in to me. See all the details here.

And stay tuned because starting tomorrow I've got a week-long extravaganza coming your way. It's so exciting I can hardly wait. And yes......

there will be a giveaway!

2 comments

  1. Glad to see so many entries for your challenge Natalie! I so hope I can find some time to play along, but it doesn't look good :-( I'll try though!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey! There is mine! I totally missed this post! Mist be my Kreatorville Week fever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails