Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Curiosity

I've got a couple more cards to share today (geez, if anyone looked at my blog right now they might think I was a dedicated cardmaker who did a bit of scrapbooking on the side, rather than the other way around!!)


Both of these cards feature some rather lovely decorative tape, which seems to be gaining a firm position in my stash. So versatile and so many colours to chose from. I want them all!


Bit bummed this beautiful butterfly didn't stamp as well as it could. But never mind, adds to the distressed and shabby look no?


Both the kraft polka-dots and the duck-egg doily border are just strips of tape. How easy to add an embellished touch!


Yes, so I just mentioned how many of these rolls of tape I have :-) Here I was able to just showcase a few of them in all thier beauty.


And talk about easy! It was so easy I felt like I needed to add more, but I restrained myself by just adding a bit of sewing for texture.


Both of these cards are for the Moxie Fab World Challenge "Get Daring with Decorative Tape" There's still time to join in.

3 comments

  1. Beautiful butterfly card! Love the soft colors and the ribbon. I love twine and have about 10 colors and really want to get more. Love the simplicity of the birthday card too;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I've been joining in at 365 Cards so I have been blogging more cards than layouts lately too. Bit odd isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie! Thanks for entering the Get Daring with Decorative Tape challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails