Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Alphanumeric heartbreak

This is the current challenge over at Creative Prompts 4 u. You need to take the following image:



and create a layout or card using it as your inspiration.

I haven't played along with this challenge blog before but I was immediately struck by the image and quickly wrote it down to think about what I could do with it.

That was yesterday.

Today I made this card for the engagement party we've got on the weekend.



I used a digital download from Karenika which were these gorgeous heart shaped stamps that you can find here. She posts a new (and free!) digital download every week.
I simply printed it off onto some Sassafras Lass Apple Jack papers from the wee bundle, cut it out and layered it up :)



Giveaway here.

5 comments

  1. Wow - you did an awesome job with the challenge! That card is so fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Natalie! Love how you used the image!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month!

    Ally
    http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I really like your interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just surfed over from a reply in another blog Glad I did . That is such a delightful card!!! such a great take on that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautiful.. perfect for the inspiration piece. thanks for playing along. CP4U

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails