Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A scrappy Easter album

I finished off my Easter mini-album over the weekend and managed to get outside in the sunshine yesterday and do the photography.

I posted the front and back covers here, and I do like them a lot.
As far as the pages go, I'm a journaller so ultimately all my pages get covered in my scribble.
But I'm really happy that I was able to use up all my scraps of my Studio Calico papers and the Material Girl line from Cosmo Cricket that I had hanging around, and a pinch of Sassafras Lass and Scenic Route Paper Company for good measure!

Bunting, embroidery floss, typewritten labels, fake washi tape and Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
My place of happiness
:)

PS - you can click on each picture for a larger view if you're interested in the journalling or just want to see more details. 

1 comments

  1. Such a beautiful mini-album Natalie! I wish I had some more time to make another mini myself ... or that I was a faster scrapper, even better LOL!!! This will make one beautiful memory one day for your little girl, who is gorgeous btw!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails