Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Week in the Life - Wednesday

I didn't think I would wear down this quickly, but I only took like 7 photos today, 3 of which was today's scrapiness that you can see in the post below!

But in justification, it's not that I've lost interest, it's more that with Munchy at day-care again today, and Moodle either crying or sleeping (both of which don't make very interesting photos - well maybe they do, but I've already taken photos of them before!), and with The Man only being home for like 30mins today (he came home from work, ate the dinner I cooked and had to leave for Music Team meeting for church) there hasn't seemed much to actually photograph.

 But maybe I'm thinking too literally and should stop trying to photograph the 'events' and try to photograph those everyday 'moments' that make up my ordinary life. Will try harder tomorrow.

 Took The Moodle into the shower with me today. Mainly because she was crying (and not sleeping) and it was like 11am and I really need to have a shower and get dressed in order to feel slightly sane. I'm not one of these people who can comfortably hang out in their pajamas all day. I even tried to give her one of those soothing, calming baby massages afterwards.
She cried.
 I see tonnes of scrapbook pages by Julie Fei Fan Balzer with photos she's taken of herself in the mirror. Thought I would give it a go.
But in the meantime go and check out some of those pages like these ones here and here.
I was able to watch the second half of this after finally getting the girls both settled in bed.
Don't ask.
Lucky I've seen it already.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails